Invest and Get Rewards
Sep 01, 2021
Invest in Sun Life Prosperity Funds and Get Rewards!
Subscribe at least Php 10,000 in any participating Sun Life Prosperity Fund via FundsMart and earn one (1) raffle entry!
1. For every investment of Php10,000 (or its dollar equivalent) in the participating funds made via FundsMart, the client is entitled to earn one (1) raffle ticket. Participating funds: all Sun Life Prosperity Funds except Peso Starter and Dollar Starter Funds.
2. Five (5) winners will be drawn monthly during the promo period. Winners will win Php 3,000 worth of investment credits to be credited to the buying power of the client.
||Raffle Draw Schedule
|September 1 to 30
|October 1 to 31
|November 1 to 30
3. Cumulative investments are allowed as long as subscribed within a calendar month.
4. Promo period is from September 1 to November 30, 2021.
|Sun Life Prosperity Balanced Fund
Sun Life Prosperity Bond Fund
Sun Life Prosperity PH Equity Fund
Sun Life Prosperity GS Fund
Sun Life Prosperity PH Stock Index Fund
Sun Life World Equity Index Feeder Fund
|Sun Life Prosperity Dollar Abundance Fund
Sun Life Prosperity Dollar Advantage Fund
Sun Life Prosp Dollar Wellspring Fund
Sun Life Prosperity World Voyager Fund
What is FundsMart?
FundsMart is FirstMetroSec's one-stop-shop for investment funds,
where you can choose from a wide range of options from the country’s top providers and top performing mutual funds. Here, you can buy and redeem online just like stocks, using the same trading account. No additional documents required. No front-end fees or sales charges.
FundsMart is available to all FirstMetroSec clients. Learn more about it here
How to invest in Sun Life Prosperity Funds via FundsMart?
- Log in to your FirstMetroSec account. Don’t have an account yet? Open your FirstMetroSec trading account completely online here.
- Once you are logged in, click FUNDS on the upper right portion of the platform, under STOCKS.
- Navigate to the FUNDSMART tab, and select DESCRIPTION.
- One of the best things about FundsMart is its intuitive feature that allows you to sort and filter the funds according to your preferences. Filter the available Sun Life Prosperity mutual funds on FundsMart by clicking on the ALL PROVIDERS dropdown, and selecting Sun Life Asset Management Company, Inc. Be reminded of the participating funds to qualify for the promo. (All Sun Life Prosperity funds except Peso Starter and Dollar Starter Funds)
- Screen and learn more about a specific fund by clicking on the fund name. All important information including its overview, returns, fees, and the prospectus are readily available to access.
- Once you’ve chosen what fund to invest in, click on Subscribe.
- Before proceeding to the next step, make sure that you have enough Investable Funds for your subscription. Enter the desired amount to invest in and click on Subscribe to proceed.
- And that’s it! Your subscription order has now been submitted to the fund provider and is awaiting confirmation. Once confirmed, you will receive an email notification summarizing your subscription transaction.
FundsMart Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why do I have a different buying power for stocks and mutual funds?
For mutual fund orders, only cleared or withdrawable funds are accepted for every subscription.
Can I go directly to the mutual fund company to redeem my shares?
Subscriptions made through FirstMetroSec can only be redeemed through FirstMetroSec.
When do I get the proceeds of my redeemed shares?
It depends on the specific mutual fund. Please refer to each fund’s “Redemption Settlement Days.” Generally, number of days depends on the asset type, as shown below:
|Bond, Balanced, and Equtiy
Allow us till end of day to credit your Buying Power.
What is the cut-off time for buying and redeeming funds?
Order cut-off is 10:30AM. Subscription and redemption orders submitted from 10:30AM onwards shall be processed on the next banking day. While still in the Pending “P” category, the investor may still edit or cancel his order until the next cut-off.
Access more FundsMart FAQs here.