HOW DO I OPEN A FIRSTMETROSEC ONLINE TRADING ACCOUNT?
1. Visit www.firstmetrosec.com.ph, and click on OPEN ACCOUNT.
Choose from the following:
Note: on-site account opening requires a personal appearance in any of our offices from 9 am to 5:30 pm:
18F PSBank Center, Paseo de Roxas cor. Sedeño St., Makati City
(02) 859 0600
GF Metrobank Plaza, Osmeña Blvd., Cebu City
(032) 520 5695
GF Hotel Uno, CM Recto St., Davao City
2. Fill-up all the required fields.
(082) 293 9354
3. Upload all necessary documents through our website or you may email the documents on a later time.
List of acceptable IDs:
List of valid proof of billing statements:
- Driver’s License
- SSS or GSIS Card
- PRC ID (front & back)
- Unified Multi-purpose ID
- Philhealth Card
- TIN Card
- Voter’s ID
- Senior Citizen ID
- ID with address
4. Expect a video call from us. (This step is not required for Metrobank Account Holders)
- Bank Statement
- Credit Card Statement
- Insurance Statement
- Electricity Bill (i.e. Meralco)
- Water Bill
- Telephone or Cellphone Bill
- Cable/Internet Bill
- Association Dues
- Remittance Receipt
5. You will receive an e-mail once your account has been activated.