HOW DO I OPEN A FIRSTMETROSEC ONLINE TRADING ACCOUNT?
1. Visit www.firstmetrosec.com.ph, and click on OPEN ACCOUNT.
Choose from the following:
Note: on-site account opening requires a personal appearance in any of our offices from 9 am to 5:30 pm:
18F PSBank Center, 777 Paseo de Roxas cor. Sedeño St., Makati City
(02) 8859 0600
Level 1 Ebloc 4 Building, JM Del Mar St., Asiatown IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City
3F Abreeza Ayala Mall, JP Laurel Avenue, Poblacion Disctrict
2. Fill-up all the required fields.
(082) 322 7443
3. Upload all necessary documents through our website or you may email the documents on a later time.
List of acceptable IDs:
List of valid proof of billing statements:
- Driver’s License
- SSS or GSIS Card
- PRC ID (front & back)
- Unified Multi-purpose ID
- Philhealth Card
- TIN Card
- Voter’s ID
- Senior Citizen ID
- ID with address
4. Expect a video call from us. (This step is not required for Metrobank Account Holders)
- Bank Statement
- Credit Card Statement
- Insurance Statement
- Electricity Bill (i.e. Meralco)
- Water Bill
- Telephone or Cellphone Bill
- Cable/Internet Bill
- Association Dues
- Remittance Receipt
5. You will receive an e-mail once your account has been activated.